Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What's For Dinner?

I have a hard time deciding what to cook for dinner. If you've ever been to my house you know that I have a HUGE assortment of cookbooks and recipes gathered from all over the internet. But still, deciding what I want to cook can be a difficult prospect.

Because of this I have been trying to make a list of all of the things I can/want to make either side dish, entree or dessert. I haven't been good at tracking them though so I will be listing everything here for the time being. If you want a recipe, let me know!

Week of January 31, 2010 - February 6, 2010

Sunday: Elk Stroganoff with Dijon and Dill - SOO Good, I love the combination of Dill & Dijon
Monday: Fettucine Alfredo with Elk Steak - super easy recipe and really tasty. Done in less then 30 minutes
Tuesday: Biscuits with sausage and eggs - good quick meal. The biscuits are done in about 20 minutes
Wednesday: Mughlai Chicken & Rice (new indian recipe) - good, but you should definitely use chicken thighs. Done in under an hour
Thursday: Shrimp Scampi - sauteed, not baked. Not a favorite but tasted fresh and good.
Friday: Pizza - Had Salads instead :) and bought a new pizza stone.
Saturday: Chicken Fingers & Fries - homemade fries rock.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

yummy food! you eat well at your house :) meal plans are a must a my house, I would go crazy otherwise. if we switch around great, but at least I have 1-2+ weeks of menu ideas on hand/planned out. makes life such much easier!

Erin said...

Speaking of pizza, did you get a new stone?